This last one is a bad photo (zoomed in mobile phone pic) which shows the tiles in the downstairs powder room, looking forward to getting a better pic of theseWe're still hoping (but not expecting) that the timber floors will be installed tomorrow (Sunday). You'd think that because big M has delayed us in so many ways that they would be willing to do some weekend work to recover lost time and help us meet our settlement date. What should be happening next week is the following:
- Timber Floors installed
- Carpet Installed
- Down Lights and all other lights installed (including stairlights)
- Appliances Installed
- Metricon's QA
- Down Pipes fixed and going somewhere.
- Fireplace Installed including Cornice, Skirting, Painting, Exterior Brickwork and Jetmaster.
- Bi Part Door Handles Replaced
- Main Bathroom Bath Installed
- Mirrored Robes Installed
- Taps installed
- Toilets installed
- Bricks Cleaned and Expansion Joints Filled
- All Plumbing complete
- Everything Cleaned
That's quite an ambitious list for 4 days work. Needless to say we will be seething if things are not happening. Thankfully our SS is back next week.